Atelier Via Serica (AVA) is an omnichannel marketing and sales platform that helps emerging artists and designers overcome business obstacles in building their brand. We offer services including wholesale agency, portfolio curation, event executions, and business advisory. AVA is a member of the Propel Incubator of Western University and work closely with Fashion Zone of Ryerson University and the Toronto Fashion Incubator. AVA has been invited to cover New York Fashion Week and is working with the Cultural Ministry of China and Korea to promote international creators.
AVA is looking for passionate individuals to help outreach and onboard prospective designers, retailers, and boutiques. We are currently expanding our portfolios of designers and sales channels. The partnership team will help develop client acquisition strategies while spearheading outreach and onboarding processes. Candidates will have opportunities to network with industry insiders, attend fashion shows, tackle business challenges, and execute their ideas. We highly value individuals who are autonomous and enjoy working with clients.
We are a highly collaborative team that is open to new strategies and ideas. The AVA team will support the candidate in exploring their career within the industry and help them build their experience.
- Lead business development efforts in contacting and managing designers, boutiques, and retailer clients.
- Network with industry influencers.
- Create marketing and outreach strategies.
- Build designer and buyer portfolio.
- Represent AVA in a professional manner.
- Additional ad-hoc projects in association to onboarding processes.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in client outreach.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Loves networking and building connections.
- Outgoing disposition and comfort with the public.
- Time management skills and ability to juggle multiple project deadlines.
- Knowledge of the fashion and retail business.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Graphic design knowledge is an asset.
- Fluency in second language is an asset (ex. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French).
- Opportunity to engage with key decision makers at fashion houses, retailers, boutiques, and industry movers.
- Build your industry network.
- Access to exclusive events (ex. Fashion Week, Speaker Panels, etc.).
- Gain experience in a highly independent role.
- Explore a career within the fashion industry.
Please submit the following:
1. A brief introduction outlining your interest in AVA, the industry, and experience (up to 200 words).
Email your Introduction and Resume to email@example.com with the subject line of “Partnership Application - First Name Last Name ”. Applicants will be evaluated on a rolling basis starting March 22nd. Early submission is recommended.